Saturday, August 11, 2012

Jessore Polytechnic Institute Of  Diploma In Computer Engineer
Hi !
I am Anis Ahamed.
I steady in jessore polytechnic Institute of Diploma-In-Computer Engineering , Jessore, Bangladesh.
And i doing a part time jobs/outsourcing, a jobs category , Sells & Marketing , Blogs post , Ads vie,
Data Entry , Web programming (HTML, PHP) etc .
I live in Bangladesh.
and my home town Meherpur.Sholmary Malopara
More info : Contact me.
E-mail:- anispalash2012@gmail.com
E-mail:-anispalash2012@yahoo.com

Mobile/ Phone:- +8801747700280"> +8801747700280
Signature

Anis Ahamed

Hello,
I would like to let you know about a web-page that I found a moment ago, where you can make huge income on the Internet.
It’s a real and simple technique to make profit online.
Go to the web page below to get it:

Open the link below to get it:
online free outsourcin website
Dear Frind,
I want to introduce you to a web-site that I recently found to make big earn in Internet.

It works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and for not just days or weeks, but for months and months, making you tons of cash.
$0.00 invest - earn hunders daily.
It's real and easy way to make profit in online

No comments:

Post a Comment